Slope Saver PRO Soil Stabilization Kit
Slope Saver PRO is a a complete professional-grade soil stabilization kit that serves the needs of homeowner and small contractors alike. The easy to transport package includes everything necessary to stabilize a small slope: 140 square feet of 100% natural jute netting (4-feet x 35-feet), 52 professional grade 6-inch x 1-inch 11-gauge steel soil staples, and bilingual installation instructions. Slope Saver PRO protects valuable topsoil and newly installed plant material by slowing water as it makes its way down the slope.
- 140 square feet (4-feet x 35-feet) of 100% natural jute netting
- 52 steel soil staples (6-inch x 1-inch, 11 gauge)
- Complete installation instructions included (in English and Spanish)
- Stabilize slopes, prevent topsoil erosion, encourage plant growth
- Professional-grade soil stabilization kit
Jute: 78 warp ends, 42 weft ends; Weight: 495 g/m2 (± 5%)
Staples: 11-gauge stainless steel (6-inches long x 1-inch wide)
Reseller Ordering Information
Slope Saver PRO ships in an attractive and easy to set up point-of-purchase display box with header card.
|Part||Description||Master Pack||Master Pack Dimensions|
|8435||Slope Saver PRO 140ft2 Jute Mesh||15||24"W x 22"D x 48"T
(58"T w/ display header)